Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Diagrams and sketches for agricultural engineering structural components, 1969-1989
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains a variety of diagrams and sketches for items related to agricultural machinery and structures, often components to these, such as frames. Also included are instructions and plans to modify already built devices, as well as diagrams for the building of containers for harvesting and processing tobacco and other crops. This folder also contains departmental forms requesting the construction of these items by mechanics.
Drawings (Visual works)
North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering
more info on North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering
Johnson, William H. more info on Johnson, William H.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Diagrams and sketches for agricultural engineering structural components, 1969-1989, Series 8, Flatfolder 8 (Current Folder)