Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Agricultural engineering assorted drawings and documents, 1969-1981
Tobacco -- Experiments
- Original Format:
- Record documents
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains a variety of items related to agricultural engineering and the works of N. C. State's Department of Agricultural Engineering. A majority of the records are diagrams and instructions for constructing a variety of agricultural machinery and components for agricultural constructs, as well as the departmental forms requesting the construction of these items by mechanics. Most of this machinery and constructs are for tobacco processing, such as curing hardware and seeders. Also in this folder is assorted information and diagrams on experimental bulk curing, as well as blueprints for a new department building.
Drawings (Visual works)
North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering
more info on North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Agricultural engineering assorted drawings and documents, 1969-1981, Series 8, Flatfolder 6 (Current Folder)