Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Drawings and diagrams of agricultural machinery and structural components, 1968-1983
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains drawings and building instructions for a number of structures and components for structures and machinery related to agricultural engineering. The drawings often accompany a department form for requesting a job to be performed by mechanics. Items to be constructed include rollers, seeders, frames, containers, and scales, as well as machinery components for seeding and tobacco curing. Also involved are the plans for constructing structures such as furnaces and solar barns, or components for these structures.
Drawings (Visual works)
North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering
more info on North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Drawings and diagrams of agricultural machinery and structural components, 1968-1983, Series 8, Flatfolder 5 (Current Folder)