Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Instructional drawings, 1983
- Original Format:
- Archival collection
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This collection contains the departmental forms and instructional drawings for the construction of water tanks and feed plates.
Drawings (Visual works)
Instructions (Document genre)
Leary, Stan M.
more info on Leary, Stan M.
North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
Johnson, William H. more info on Johnson, William H.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Details - Compartmental Curing Units, Oxford Tobacco Research Station, 1970
Series 8, Box 44, Folder 5
- Drying Unit - High Temp - Conceptual model for rapid-drying of yellowed tobacco leaf, undated
Series 8, Box 44, Folder 6
- Mini-barns, 1971-1972
Series 8, Box 44, Folder 7
- Fabrication details, basket and trays for layer-curing research, 1970
Series 8, Box 44, Folder 8
- Untitled plans and building instructions, undated
Series 8, Box 44, Folder 9
- Basket for layer-curing research, drawings, 1970
Series 8, Box 44, Folder 10
- Tobacco Shredder components construction, 1970
Series 8, Box 44, Folder 11
- Untitled drawings, II, undated
Series 8, Box 44, Folder 12
- Instructional drawings, 1983, Series 8, Box 44, Folder 13 (Current Folder)
- Instructional drawings, 1982
Series 8, Box 44, Folder 14
- Instructional drawings, 1977-1981
Series 8, Box 44, Folder 15
- Drawings, 1980
Series 8, Box 44, Folder 16
- Drawings, 1978-1979
Series 8, Box 44, Folder 17
- Drawings, 1978
Series 8, Box 44, Folder 18
- Drawings, 1977
Series 8, Box 44, Folder 19