Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Export Leaf Tobacco Co. memo, 1977
Tobacco -- Research
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- This folder contains a memorandum from the Export Leaf Tobacco Company instructing the grading and packing procedures of tobacco from an experiment conducted at the Oxford Agricultural Experimental Station.
Johnson, William H.
more info on Johnson, William H.
Export Leaf Tobacco Co. more info on Export Leaf Tobacco Co.
North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station more info on North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- "Griffin Farm Trials 1976" and "Present Position on Flue-Cured Tobacco, with Stalk, for Sheet Manufacture,", 1974-1976
Series 7, Box 46, Folder 15
- Tobacco sample analysis papers, 1971
Series 7, Box 46, Folder 17
- Export Leaf Tobacco Co. memo, 1977, Series 7, Box 46, Folder 21 (Current Folder)