Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Tobacco sample analysis papers, 1971
Tobacco -- Experiments
- Original Format:
- Archival collection
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- The following folder contains two reports, "Preliminary Evaluation of Freeze-Dried Tobacco (Heat Treated to reduce Polyphenol Content)" and "Lipid Analysis of Tobacco Samples." These reports detail the evaluation of freeze-dried tobacco that has been heat-treated and how the results of these experiments cause large reductions in the tobacco's polyphenol content. Both papers contain charts, graphs, and statistics.
Charts (Graphic documents)
Johnson, William H.
more info on Johnson, William H.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- "Griffin Farm Trials 1976" and "Present Position on Flue-Cured Tobacco, with Stalk, for Sheet Manufacture,", 1974-1976
Series 7, Box 46, Folder 15
- Tobacco sample analysis papers, 1971, Series 7, Box 46, Folder 17 (Current Folder)
- Export Leaf Tobacco Co. memo, 1977
Series 7, Box 46, Folder 21