Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- "Griffin Farm Trials 1976" and "Present Position on Flue-Cured Tobacco, with Stalk, for Sheet Manufacture,", 1974-1976
Tobacco -- Research
- Original Format:
Multiple materials (materials for groups)
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This collection includes reports and correspondence related to the research conducted by several research institutions, most prominently Imperial Tobacco Limited and the University of Florida's Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences. The two reports give the results of research involving experimental tobacco crops and whether removing the stalk of tobacco plants will improve the quality of the harvest.
Imperial Tobacco Company of Great Britain and Ireland
more info on Imperial Tobacco Company of Great Britain and Ireland
University of Florida. Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences more info on University of Florida. Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.