Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Carreras Rothmans Ltd., Folder 2, 1969-1978
Tobacco -- Research
Tobacco use -- Health aspects
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Contains reports, charts, photomicrographs, and correspondence between Professor W. H. Johnson and researchers at Carreras Rothmans Ltd. regarding studies in close-grown tobacco, direct field seeding trials, and bioassay of freeze dried tobacco.
Carreras Rothmans Ltd.
more info on Carreras Rothmans Ltd.
Johnson, William H. more info on Johnson, William H.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Carreras Rothmans Ltd., Folder 2, 1969-1978, Series 7, Box 42, Folder 1 (Current Folder)
- 1974 Report to Carreras Rothmans, 1974
Series 7, Box 42, Folder 2
- 1975 Report to Carreras Rothmans, 1975
Series 7, Box 42, Folder 3
- 1976 Report to Carreras Rothmans, 1976
Series 7, Box 42, Folder 4
- 1977 Report to Carreras Rothmans, 1977
Series 7, Box 42, Folder 5
- 1978 Report to Carreras Rothmans, 1978
Series 7, Box 42, Folder 6
- 1979 Report to Carreras Rothmans, 1979
Series 7, Box 42, Folder 7