Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Imperial Tobacco Co., 1970-1971
Tobacco -- Research
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Contains correspondence between Professor W. H. Johnson and researchers from Imperial Tobacco Group regarding evaluation on tobacco samples from Johnson's study titled, BAE 136: Influence of variety and leaf position on filling capacity increase by freeze drying.
Johnson, William H.
more info on Johnson, William H.
North Carolina State University -- Research more info on North Carolina State University -- Research
Imperial Tobacco Group more info on Imperial Tobacco Group
North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Imperial Tobacco Co., 1970-1971, Series 7, Box 41, Folder 1 (Current Folder)
- Stokes Plastics & Vacuum Equipment, 1971-1972
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 2
- Tennessee Eastman Co., 1969-1970
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 3
- International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc. (IFF), 1974
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 4
- Pabrik Tembakau "Djarum," Indonesia, Bambang Hartano, 1973-1974
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 5
- American Tobacco Co., American Brands, 1958-1971
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 6
- RJ Reynolds Report, 1972-1976
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 7
- Imperial Tobacco Co., Ltd, 1977 letter & associated materials, 1971-1979
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 8
- Imperial Tobacco Co., Ltd, close-grown tobacco & cut strip, 1973-1978
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 9
- Cooperative work with John Campbell of Imperial Tobacco on cut-strip & close-grown tobacco, 1974-1982
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 10
- Carreras Rothmans Ltd., Folder 1, 1974-1983
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 11