Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Leybold-Heraeus, 1972
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This collection contains the correspondence between Drs. Noll and Johnson regarding NCSU's Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering's developments in freeze-drying tobacco. The Germany company Leybold-Heraeus was especially interested in NCSU's method and apparatus for turgor-conditioning tobacco before freeze-drying it.
more info on Leybold-Heraeus
Johnson, William H. more info on Johnson, William H.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Theodorus Neimeyer, LTD, Holland, 1969-1971
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 1
- Universal Leaf Tobacco Co., 1969-1977
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 2
- National Cotton Council, 1966-1970
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 3
- Tiedemanns Tobaksfabrik, Norway, 1969-1970
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 4
- Rothmans of Pall Mall, Ltd., Australia, 1969-1970
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 5
- H. F. & Ph.F. Reemtsma, Hamburg, 1969-1970
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 6
- Swedish Tobacco Co. (Svenska Tobaks Aktiebolaget), 1969-1979
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 7
- AMF (American Machine and Foundery), Inc. correspondence, 1971-1978
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 8
- Martin Brinkmann Ag Bremen, 1969-1970
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 9
- D.E.J. International Research Co. N.V., Holland, 1970
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 10
- Leybold-Heraeus, 1972, Series 7, Box 40, Folder 11 (Current Folder)
- Inquiries or interests regarding freeze-drying process, 1970-1972
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 12
- The In-Curing Metabolism of Amino Acids, 1969
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 13
- William Firth, Fields Leaf Tobacco Co., 1969
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 14
- Alfred N. Hertz, Hamburg, 1973-1974
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 15
- Tenco, Division of Coca-Cola, 1972-1973
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 16
- Freeze-Drying Research Samples, 1968-1969
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 17