Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- H. F. & Ph.F. Reemtsma, Hamburg, 1969-1970
Speeches, addresses, etc.
Tobacco -- Research
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This record primarily contains correspondence between Dr. Georg Neurath of H.F. & Ph.F. Reemtsma and Professor William H. Johnson relating to tobacco research and Dr. Johnson’s trip to Hamburg to present a paper on freeze-drying tobacco. Additionally, the folder contains an invoice and agenda, as well as other correspondence regarding Dr. Johnson’s Hamburg visit.
North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
Johnson, William H. more info on Johnson, William H.
Reemtsma Cigarettenfabriken more info on Reemtsma Cigarettenfabriken
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Theodorus Neimeyer, LTD, Holland, 1969-1971
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 1
- Universal Leaf Tobacco Co., 1969-1977
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 2
- National Cotton Council, 1966-1970
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 3
- Tiedemanns Tobaksfabrik, Norway, 1969-1970
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 4
- Rothmans of Pall Mall, Ltd., Australia, 1969-1970
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 5
- H. F. & Ph.F. Reemtsma, Hamburg, 1969-1970, Series 7, Box 40, Folder 6 (Current Folder)
- Swedish Tobacco Co. (Svenska Tobaks Aktiebolaget), 1969-1979
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 7
- AMF (American Machine and Foundery), Inc. correspondence, 1971-1978
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 8
- Martin Brinkmann Ag Bremen, 1969-1970
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 9
- D.E.J. International Research Co. N.V., Holland, 1970
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 10
- Leybold-Heraeus, 1972
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 11
- Inquiries or interests regarding freeze-drying process, 1970-1972
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 12
- The In-Curing Metabolism of Amino Acids, 1969
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 13
- William Firth, Fields Leaf Tobacco Co., 1969
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 14
- Alfred N. Hertz, Hamburg, 1973-1974
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 15
- Tenco, Division of Coca-Cola, 1972-1973
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 16
- Freeze-Drying Research Samples, 1968-1969
Series 7, Box 40, Folder 17