Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- John Tate - Lipton Tea, 1978
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Contains a letter from John W. Tate, a tea processing scientist from Thomas J. Lipton, Inc., to W.H. Johnson thanking him for information regarding the principles of wilting in tobacco, and notes on processing tea leaves.
Johnson, William H.
more info on Johnson, William H.
Thomas J. Lipton, Inc. more info on Thomas J. Lipton, Inc.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Correspondence related to freeze-dry process, 1969-1976
Series 7, Box 39, Folder 2
- Correspondence related to freeze-dry process, 1969
Series 7, Box 39, Folder 3
- Close-grown tobacco correspondence with Hugh Hardison of Export Leaf Tobacco Company, 1976-1978
Series 7, Box 39, Folder 4
- General Cigar Company correspondence, 1969-1971
Series 7, Box 39, Folder 5
- FMC Corporation correspondence, 1970-1972
Series 7, Box 39, Folder 6
- Liggett & Myers Tobacco Company, 1970
Series 7, Box 39, Folder 7
- E. I. Dupont, 1968-1973
Series 7, Box 39, Folder 8
- Monsanto, 1976-1980
Series 7, Box 39, Folder 9
- John Tate - Lipton Tea, 1978, Series 7, Box 39, Folder 10 (Current Folder)
- Peter J. Schweitzer Co., 1975-1979
Series 7, Box 39, Folder 11