Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Liggett & Myers Tobacco Company, 1970
Agriculture -- Research
Tobacco industry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Archival collection
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This record contains a typescript with handwritten research notes relating to a study that examined the relationship between tobacco curability and the size and orientation of tobacco strips within a curing chamber. The record also contains letters exchanged between Professor William H. Johnson and Brantley A. Brock about workers' compensation as well as Mr. Brock’s business card and a list of names.
Johnson, William H.
more info on Johnson, William H.
Liggett & Myers Tobacco Company more info on Liggett & Myers Tobacco Company
North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Correspondence related to freeze-dry process, 1969-1976
Series 7, Box 39, Folder 2
- Correspondence related to freeze-dry process, 1969
Series 7, Box 39, Folder 3
- Close-grown tobacco correspondence with Hugh Hardison of Export Leaf Tobacco Company, 1976-1978
Series 7, Box 39, Folder 4
- General Cigar Company correspondence, 1969-1971
Series 7, Box 39, Folder 5
- FMC Corporation correspondence, 1970-1972
Series 7, Box 39, Folder 6
- Liggett & Myers Tobacco Company, 1970, Series 7, Box 39, Folder 7 (Current Folder)
- E. I. Dupont, 1968-1973
Series 7, Box 39, Folder 8
- Monsanto, 1976-1980
Series 7, Box 39, Folder 9
- John Tate - Lipton Tea, 1978
Series 7, Box 39, Folder 10
- Peter J. Schweitzer Co., 1975-1979
Series 7, Box 39, Folder 11