Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Research notes on infrared heat and burley tobacco experiments, 1982
Tobacco -- Experiments
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This collection contains research notes covering the progress and outcome of experiments involving infrared heat and burley tobacco.
Williamson, J. C., Jr.
more info on Williamson, J. C., Jr.
Johnson, William H. more info on Johnson, William H.
North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Research notes on bulk curing, 1956-1958
Series 4, Box 46, Folder 3
- Research notes on infrared heat and burley tobacco experiments, 1982, Series 4, Box 46, Folder 4 (Current Folder)