Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- "Effects of Bruising on Tobacco Curability," 1957
Plants -- Wounds and injuries
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This file contains papers related to the publication of the paper "Effects of Bruising on Tobacco Curability" by William H. Johnson, Francis J. Hassler, and Wiley H. Henson, Jr.
Papers (Document genres)
Johnson, William H.
more info on Johnson, William H.
Henson, Wiley H., Jr. more info on Henson, Wiley H., Jr.
Hassler, Francis J. more info on Hassler, Francis J.
North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering more info on North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- "Developments in Bulk Curing of Bright Leaf Tobacco" and "Bulk Curing Simplifies Tobacco Mechanization,", 1957-1960
Series 4, Box 29, Folder 6
- Bulk Curing Miscellaneous items, 1956-1960
Series 4, Box 29, Folder 7
- "Effects of Bruising on Tobacco Curability," 1957, Series 4, Box 29, Folder 8 (Current Folder)
- "Effects of Bruising on Tobacco Curability" data and photos, 1957
Series 4, Box 29, Folder 9