Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Bulk Curing Miscellaneous items, 1956-1960
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- A collection of miscellaneous diagrams and photographs about tobacco bulk curing and its machinery.
Charts (Graphic documents)
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- "Developments in Bulk Curing of Bright Leaf Tobacco" and "Bulk Curing Simplifies Tobacco Mechanization,", 1957-1960
Series 4, Box 29, Folder 6
- Bulk Curing Miscellaneous items, 1956-1960, Series 4, Box 29, Folder 7 (Current Folder)
- "Effects of Bruising on Tobacco Curability," 1957
Series 4, Box 29, Folder 8
- "Effects of Bruising on Tobacco Curability" data and photos, 1957
Series 4, Box 29, Folder 9