Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Talks, Reference :: Dusting and Spraying
Pests -- Control
Agriculture -- Research
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- circa to
- This folder contains documents related to pest control and the application of pesticides on row crops. The record includes dusting chamber diagrams, a power supply requisition form from Dr. W. E. Splinter, a paper that was presented, possibly by Professor Splinter, at an entomology seminar, and notes from a workshop on the low volume application of chemicals on row crops and a list of workshop participants.
Papers (Document genres)
Splinter, William E.
more info on Splinter, William E., 1925-
Fox, William R. more info on Fox, William R. (William Robert), 1936-
North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering more info on North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Charles W. Suggs Papers, 1914 - 1995 (mc00033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Pesticide Control Research (1 of 3) :: Dusting and Spraying
Series 4, Box 13, Folder 1
- Pesticide Control Research (2 of 3) :: Dusting and Spraying
Series 4, Box 13, Folder 2
- Pesticide Control Research (3 of 3) :: Dusting and Spraying
Series 4, Box 13, Folder 3
- Talks, Reference :: Dusting and Spraying, Series 4, Box 13, Folder 4 (Current Folder)