Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Correspondence: I :: Dusting and Spraying
Farm mechanization -- North Carolina
Tobacco -- Research
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Contains correspondence between William E. Splinter and tobacco researchers from universities and private industry regarding tobacco leaf grading, bulk curing, and mechanical harvesting of tobacco. There are also letters from Splinter to university researchers, requesting information on behalf of the American Society of Agricultural Engineers, Committe on Physical Properties of Agricultural Products.
Splinter, William E.
more info on Splinter, William E., 1925-
American Society of Agricultural Engineers more info on American Society of Agricultural Engineers
North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
North Carolina State University -- Research more info on North Carolina State University -- Research
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Charles W. Suggs Papers, 1914 - 1995 (Mc00033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Correspondence: F :: Dusting and Spraying
Series 4, Box 11, Folder 8
- Correspondence: G :: Dusting and Spraying
Series 4, Box 11, Folder 9
- Correspondence: H :: Dusting and Spraying
Series 4, Box 11, Folder 10
- Correspondence: I :: Dusting and Spraying, Series 4, Box 11, Folder 11 (Current Folder)
- Correspondence: J :: Dusting and Spraying
Series 4, Box 11, Folder 12