Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Correspondence: F :: Dusting and Spraying
Tobacco -- Harvesting
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains correspondence, primarily between Professor William E. Splinter and representatives of various equipment manufacturers, discussing research and development for tobacco transplantation, mechanical harvesting equipment, and crop sprayers. Additionally, the folder includes correspondence and informational materials about a Fulbright lectureship for Dr. Splinter and correspondence pertaining to various tobacco conferences and publications, as well as a film on mechanical tobacco harvesting made by N. C. State’s Department of Agricultural Engineering.
Splinter, William E.
more info on Splinter, William E., 1925-
Food Machinery and Chemical Corporation more info on Food Machinery and Chemical Corporation
Ford Motor Company more info on Ford Motor Company
University of Florida. Agricultural and Biological Engineering Dept. more info on University of Florida. Agricultural and Biological Engineering Dept.
Conference Board of the Associated Research Councils more info on Conference Board of the Associated Research Councils
Giles, G. W. (George Wallace), 1910-2003 more info on Giles, G. W. (George Wallace), 1910-2003
Hassler, Francis J. more info on Hassler, Francis J.
Farm Journal (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1956) more info on Farm Journal (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1956)
American Society of Agricultural Engineers more info on American Society of Agricultural Engineers
United States. Department of Agriculture more info on United States. Department of Agriculture
North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Charles W. Suggs Papers, 1914 - 1995 (mc00033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Correspondence: F :: Dusting and Spraying, Series 4, Box 11, Folder 8 (Current Folder)
- Correspondence: G :: Dusting and Spraying
Series 4, Box 11, Folder 9
- Correspondence: H :: Dusting and Spraying
Series 4, Box 11, Folder 10
- Correspondence: I :: Dusting and Spraying
Series 4, Box 11, Folder 11
- Correspondence: J :: Dusting and Spraying
Series 4, Box 11, Folder 12