Fertilizer study, 1960
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Fertilizer study, 1960
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains data charts filled with statistics taken from fertilization studies on plants. Factors taken into consideration are the length, width, diameter, and leaf number of each plant in the study.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Charles W. Suggs Papers, 1914 - 1995 (MC00033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Plant growth study, 1965
Series 3, Oversizebox 43, Folder 9
- Fertilizer study, 1960, Series 3, Oversizebox 43, Folder 10 (Current Folder)