Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Plant growth study, 1965
Agriculture -- Research
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains data charts filled with statistics and graphs compiled from a growth rate study examining the effect of factors on varieties of plants. Factors examined include fertilization, germination, soil moisture tension, and soil temperature. Also included is a draft of a report on the results of the study.
Charts (Graphic documents)
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Charles W. Suggs Papers, 1914 - 1995 (mc00033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Plant growth study, 1965, Series 3, Oversizebox 43, Folder 9 (Current Folder)
- Fertilizer study, 1960
Series 3, Oversizebox 43, Folder 10