Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Study on date of planting, 1960
Plants -- Research
Planting (Plant culture)
Plants -- Measurement
- Original Format:
- Manuscript collection
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains research notes and compiled results from a study on the effect of the date of planting a crop, with spreadsheet charts filled with data. Factors considered during the study include length, width, and height of the plant, as well as number of leaves and leaf area.
Charts (Graphic documents)
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Charles W. Suggs Papers, 1914 - 1995 (mc00033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Plant impact tests, 1960-1961
Series 2, Oversizebox 43, Folder 1
- Leaf area studies, 1957-1959
Series 2, Oversizebox 43, Folder 2
- Leaf area versus stalk diameter studies, 1960-1962
Series 2, Oversizebox 43, Folder 3
- Studies on leaf temperature and plant size variance, 1960
Series 2, Oversizebox 43, Folder 4
- Leaf space studies, 1959
Series 2, Oversizebox 43, Folder 5
- Study on date of planting, 1960-1962
Series 2, Oversizebox 43, Folder 6
- Study on date of planting, 1960, Series 2, Oversizebox 43, Folder 7 (Current Folder)
- Leaf thickness study, 1959
Series 2, Oversizebox 43, Folder 8