Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Leaf area studies, 1957-1959
Plants -- Measurement
Plants -- Research
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains research notes and collected data related to the study of plants' leaf area, including data tables, field notes, and compiled reports from the study.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Charles W. Suggs Papers, 1914 - 1995 (Mc00033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Plant impact tests, 1960-1961
Series 2, Oversizebox 43, Folder 1
- Leaf area studies, 1957-1959, Series 2, Oversizebox 43, Folder 2 (Current Folder)
- Leaf area versus stalk diameter studies, 1960-1962
Series 2, Oversizebox 43, Folder 3
- Studies on leaf temperature and plant size variance, 1960
Series 2, Oversizebox 43, Folder 4
- Leaf space studies, 1959
Series 2, Oversizebox 43, Folder 5
- Study on date of planting, 1960-1962
Series 2, Oversizebox 43, Folder 6
- Study on date of planting, 1960
Series 2, Oversizebox 43, Folder 7
- Leaf thickness study, 1959
Series 2, Oversizebox 43, Folder 8