Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Plant impact tests, 1960-1961
Impact -- Testing
Plants -- Research
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains research notes related to impact tests on plants, including formulas and spreadsheet filled with statistics. The statistics compare elements such as plant varieties, types of blades, and directions of cutting.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Charles W. Suggs Papers, 1914 - 1995 (Mc00033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Plant impact tests, 1960-1961, Series 2, Oversizebox 43, Folder 1 (Current Folder)
- Leaf area studies, 1957-1959
Series 2, Oversizebox 43, Folder 2
- Leaf area versus stalk diameter studies, 1960-1962
Series 2, Oversizebox 43, Folder 3
- Studies on leaf temperature and plant size variance, 1960
Series 2, Oversizebox 43, Folder 4
- Leaf space studies, 1959
Series 2, Oversizebox 43, Folder 5
- Study on date of planting, 1960-1962
Series 2, Oversizebox 43, Folder 6
- Study on date of planting, 1960
Series 2, Oversizebox 43, Folder 7
- Leaf thickness study, 1959
Series 2, Oversizebox 43, Folder 8