Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Harvesting machinery
Tobacco -- Harvesting
- Original Format:
Multiple materials (materials for groups)
- Item identifier:
- The following folder consists of black-and-white and color pictures of harvesting machines as they harvest tobacco from farm fields. Also included is a diagram of an "Echelon Finger Bar Defoliator," a part of the harvesting machinery that collects tobacco leaves.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Charles W. Suggs Papers, 1914 - 1995 (MC00033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.