Download PDF (1.44 MB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Agricultural Extension Service salary increase information, 1958-1963
Agricultural extension work
Agricultural extension workers -- Salaries
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Coverage Date:
- The materials in this folder are related to a request by North Carolina agricultural extension workers to receive an increase in their salaries. Included are statistics on their past salary increases, sources of funds for the Agricultural Extension Services, and correspondence on the matter. Also included are reports on the extension programs in Stanly County and Duplin County, and why they are examples of why their accomplishments and dedication have earned their staff a raise.
Charts (Graphic documents)
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- David S. Weaver Collection (MC00026) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Statistics for Agricultural Extension Service salary data, 1959-1960
Series 2, Box 1, Folder 26
- Agricultural Extension Service salary increase information, 1958-1963, Series 2, Box 1, Folder 27 (Current Folder)