Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Two letters between C. F. Monroe and I. O. Schaub
Agricultural extension workers
- Original Format:
- 2 p.
- Item identifier:
- Monroe, C. F. more info on Monroe, C. F.
- Schaub, I. O. more info on Schaub, I. O. (Ira Obed), 1880-1971
- Created Date:
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences more info on North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- The Ira Obed Schaub Collection, 1855 - 1974 (MC00021) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.