Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Tobacco culture. Practical details from the selection and preparation of the seed and the soil, to harvesting, curing and marketing the crop
- Original Format:
- Monograph; 50 p. illus. 25 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Popenoe, Judson more info on Popenoe, Judson
- American Agriculturist more info on American Agriculturist
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Tobacco culture. Practical details from the selection and preparation of the seed and the soil (SB273 .O7 1884) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- This material is in the public domain.
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.