Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Tobacco. How to cultivate, cure and prepare for market
- Original Format:
- Monograph; 47 p. 23 cm
- Item identifier:
- Killebrew, J. B. more info on Killebrew, J. B. (Joseph Buckner)
- Fertilizer Manufacturers' Association more info on Fertilizer Manufacturers' Association
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Tobacco. How to cultivate, cure and prepare for market (SB273 .K45) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- This material is in the public domain.
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.