Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Factors affecting the quality of flue-cured tobacco
- Original Format:
- Monograph -- series; 7 p. : 1 form ; 23 cm
- Item identifier:
- Floyd, E. Y. more info on Floyd, E. Y. (Edward York), 1897-
- North Carolina State College. Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina State College. Agricultural Extension Service
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Extension circular, 1930-1946 (S544.3 .N8 N63 no.181-290 (1930:Nov.-1946)) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.