Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Typed transcript of a letter from John T. Patrick to Mrs. A. L. Coble regarding sale of farm land in North Carolina, December 14, 1883
Real estate business -- North Carolina
Emigration and immigration
- Original Format:
- Typescript (unpublished); 2 p.
- Item identifier:
- Patrick, John Tyrant more info on Patrick, John Tyrant, 1852-1918
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- John Tyrant Patrick letter to Mrs. A. L. Coble, 1883 December 14 (MSS00283) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- This material is in the public domain.
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.