Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Drying crops with a flue tobacco barn (Extension Circular No. 328)
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
Barns -- Design and construction
Crops -- Drying
- Original Format:
- 1 folded sheet : ill. ; 61 x 46 cm folded to 23 x 16 cm
- Item identifier:
- Ellis, H. M. more info on Ellis, H. M.
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Created Date:
- H. M. Ellis; J. G. Weaver, Jr.
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Cooperative Extension Service. Publications (UA102.200) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.