Download PDF (1.93 MB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Flue-cured tobacco barn construction
- Original Format:
- Monograph -- series
- 27 p. : ill. ; 23 cm
- Item identifier:
- Bennett, R. R. more info on Bennett, R. R.
- Ritchie, Ray M., Jr. more info on Ritchie, Ray M., Jr.
- Created Date:
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Extension circular, 1946-1954 (S544.3 .N8 N63 no.291-384 (1946:June-1954)) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.