Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Cotton growing in North Carolina (Extension Circular No. 258)
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
- 8 p. : ill. ; 23 cm
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Created Date:
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station more info on North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Cooperative Extension Service. Publications (UA102.200) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.