Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- How shall agriculture survive the depression
Depressions -- 1929 -- United States
- Original Format:
- Monograph -- series
- 14 p. ; 23 cm
- Item identifier:
- Brooks, Eugene Clyde more info on Brooks, Eugene Clyde, 1871-1947
- North Carolina State College more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering
- Created Date:
North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural and Mechanical College Record (LD3916 .S7) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.