Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- How shall agriculture survive the depression
Depressions -- 1929 -- United States
- Original Format:
- Monograph -- series; 14 p. ; 23 cm
- Item identifier:
- Brooks, Eugene Clyde more info on Brooks, Eugene Clyde, 1871-1947
- North Carolina State College more info on North Carolina State College
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural and Mechanical College Record (LD3916 .S7) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.