Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Typed transcript of a letter from Edward P. Bailey to his mother, September 5, 1900
- Original Format:
- Typescript (unpublished); 2 p.
- Item identifier:
- Bailey, Edward P., Jr. more info on Bailey, Edward P., Jr.
- Created Date:
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Students -- History more info on North Carolina State University -- Students -- History
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Edward P. Bailey letter, 1900 (MSS00067) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.