Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Letter to county agents, assistant county agents, and colored agents regarding aprroved hybrid corn seed
- Original Format:
- 2 p.
- Item identifier:
- Bennett, Landis S. (Landis Seawell) more info on Bennett, Landis S. (Landis Seawell), 1908-
- Created Date:
North Carolina Agricultural Research Service
more info on North Carolina Agricultural Research Service
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.