Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Letter from Paul H. Harvey to W. H. Darst regarding suggested changes in the seed law
Seed industry and trade
- Original Format:
- 2 p.
- Item identifier:
- Harvey, Paul Henry more info on Harvey, Paul Henry
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.