Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- House bill number 600, a bill to be entitled an act to rewrite article 31 of chapter 106 of the general statutes of North Carolina, the same being, "The North Carolina seed law."
Seed industry and trade
- Original Format:
- Handwriting (unpublished); 21 p.
- Item identifier:
- Royster, Fred Stovall more info on Royster, Fred Stovall
- Brown, Frank Hamilton more info on Brown, Frank Hamilton
- Created Date:
- House bill number 600 Session 1949
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.