Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- NC State's Inter-Collegiate Crops Teams, Competing 1923-1941 Inclusive
- Original Format:
- 63 p. : ill., ports. ; 28 cm
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State College. School of Agriculture more info on North Carolina State College. School of Agriculture
- Created Date:
- North Carolina State College Inter-Collegiate Crops Teams : competing 1923-1941 inclusive at the International Livestock and Grain Exposition, Chicago, and the Kansas City National Intercollegiate Crops Contest, Kansas City, Missouri
North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.