Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- History and achievements of research in agronomy in North Carolina during fifty years (1876 - 1927)
Field crops -- Varieties -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Typescript (unpublished); 36 p.
- Item identifier:
- Williams, C. B. (Charles Burgess) more info on Williams, C. B. (Charles Burgess), 1871-1947
- Created Date:
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Charles Burgess Williams Papers, 1895 - 1953 (MC00016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.