Download PDF (376 KB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Agricultural engineering farm equipment development in the past 100 years and important advances in other fields affecting agriculture during the same period
- Original Format:
- 5 p.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- David S. Weaver Collection (MC00026) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.