Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Study of fundamental factors involved in machine methods of production of cotton and other principal crops of the Southern states
- Original Format:
- Typescript (unpublished)
- 11 p.
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- David S. Weaver Collection (MC00026) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.