Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Letter from Azariah Graves Thompson, a student at North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts, to his mother, November 26, 1905
- Original Format:
- Handwriting (unpublished)
- 9 p.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
North Carolina State University -- Students -- History
more info on North Carolina State University -- Students -- History
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Azariah Graves Thompson papers, 1905-1909 (MC00249) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.