Download PDF (574 KB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Annual report -- February 1947
Agriculture -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Typescript (unpublished)
- 4 p.
- Item identifier:
- Shaw, R. Flake more info on Shaw, R. Flake
- Created Date:
- Highlights of the North Carolina Farm Bureau for the past year. "With the end of the war, we naturally expect restrictions to be removed and shortages to disappear. Instead of an easier stiaution, in many ways, these problems have been more acute, and harder to endure because the war was over."
North Carolina Farm Bureau
more info on North Carolina Farm Bureau
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina Farm Bureau Records (MC00313) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.