Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Letter from Mary Jackson to her daughter, Elizabeth Jackson, with a brief mention of tobacco on their farm
Depressions -- 1929 -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Handwriting (unpublished); 2 p.
- Item identifier:
- Jackson, Mary more info on Jackson, Mary
- Created Date:
Wake County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- The W. C. Jackson Papers, 1891 - 1948 (MC00314) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.