Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Some factors involved in successful corn growing
Corn -- Growth
Corn -- Varieties
- Original Format:
Monograph -- series
- 42 p. : ill. ; 23 cm
- Item identifier:
- Williams, C. B. (Charles Burgess) more info on Williams, C. B. (Charles Burgess), 1871-1947
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina Agricultural Research Service, Office of the Associate Dean and Director Records (UA101.001) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.