Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Co-operative field tests during 1891 and 1892
Field experiments -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Monograph -- series
- 45,  p. ; 23 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Emery, F. E. more info on Emery, F. E. (Frank E.)
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina Agricultural Research Service, Office of the Associate Dean and Director Records (UA101.001) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- This material is in the public domain.
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.