Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Home-made fertilizers and composts, and the ingredients used in them, including analyses of chemicals, and fertilizing ingredients such as can be saved on every farm
- Original Format:
- 24 p. ; 23 cm
- Item identifier:
- Battle, H. B. (Herbert Bemerton) more info on Battle, H. B. (Herbert Bemerton), 1862-1929
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina Agricultural Research Service, Office of the Associate Dean and Director Records (UA101.001) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- This material is in the public domain.
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.