Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- A preliminary study of cotton ginning costs in North Carolina (Technical Bulletin No. 71)
Community and Extension
Agriculture -- Experimentation
Cotton gins and ginning -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
- 23 p. : ill., 1 map ; 23 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Clement, Sheldon Leroy more info on Clement, Sheldon Leroy
- North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station more info on North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
NC Agricultural Experiment Station Technical Bulletin
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina Agricultural Research Service, Office of the Associate Dean and Director Records (UA101.001) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.